Skip to main content

Charlene transitioned into Spirit on November 17, 2014.  This website is in memory of her.

I don’t need anything

She had an amazing breakthrough, the answer was long in coming, but here it was right in front of her. How could she not have seen this, how could she not know? Over the years she questioned, “what am I doing to block energy, why were my exchanges so unequal, especially financially?”

She watched her friends and family, they didn’t seem to be challenged in this area. She could not accept that this was her destiny, because if it was why was she still pursuing an understanding.

In reflecting back over her life she learned to be independent, strong, responsible, reliable, dependable, and a good worker, out of survival necessity. These were good qualities, weren’t they?

She cared about people and in her sensitivities to others needs and pain she learned to give of herself freely. It took a long time but over time she noticed the more she did or gave the more was asked of her. This inequality of her giving and receiving was puzzling, was she not good enough, did she not deserve, did she not have value. She tried all the harder and gave, and gave even more, until one day in a long drawn out illness, when she could no longer give to others.  All her focus and energy  was now on healing herself.  During this time it came to her that all those years people were responding to an unconscious message she was projecting, “I don’t need anything.” How did this happen?

Yes, she was self sufficient since childhood, she had to be, she could only rely on herself to get her needs met. Early on it became clear to her that love and kudos came to her for a job well done. Others came first, she became a good little caretaker.

This awakening of this hidden belief was profoundly freeing to her. The opposite was true, she really needed many things from life. Now she understood why they  did not come.

She had read that when humans speak only 10% of what is communicated is verbal the other 90% is nonverbal. What power the unspoken word wields. Today, I am happy to report the exchange of energy she gives and receives is dramatically improved.

I guess if she could talk to you herself, her question might be, “what are you communicating non-verbally ?

Comments

Thank you.

Thank you.

CHARLENE,IN THIS PIECE...ALL

CHARLENE,IN THIS PIECE...ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WRITE "HE INSTEAD OF "SHE"...AND IT'S MY LIFE STORY! AND...I'M...EVIDENTLY... STILL NOT COMMUNICATING THE RIGHT MESSAGE NON-VERBALLY!!!LOVE, *M*

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.